badge image

Enroll For Free Now & Improve Your Performance.

User Icon
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon

Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12th pass

How do I study Coordinate Geometry (Straight Lines and Conic Sections) effectively for JEE Mains? I am a student at FIITJEE and have their study material (packages and JEE archives). I am wondering if I should buy SK Goyal’s Coordinate Geometry (as I have followed Amit Agarwal’s Calculus books for the past month, and find them good). My teachers tell me to do my packages first. Actually, I was only able to complete the ‘Sessions’ in the Calculus books, and not the JEE type questions (although I found that the level of the examples and exercises in between was pretty good for Mains at least). I don’t want to buy books and then waste them by not studying from them. I also want to do Coordinate Geometry in the best and most thorough way there is. So should I do FIITJEE Packages, then Archives (after which I can’t find much time to do the book, since I’m skipping packages and doing the books for Calculus instead), or should I do the book first and then the Archives? So which is the best resource I can use to master Coordinate Geometry for JEE Mains?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty
4403 Points
							first of all relax you will make it definitely from my side advice is to first go through theory of each and then after do your own archives for books after that if you get time go as well and as well solve last year IIT questions from co-ordinate as well

2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution