how can i prepare myself for iit without going to any coaching institution. and especially i’d be glad if you tell me how i can get myself prepared for physical chemistry.because i don’t know how to go about solving problems in areas like qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis etc topics.

how can i prepare myself for iit without going to any coaching institution.
and especially i’d be glad if you tell me how i can get myself prepared for physical chemistry.because i don’t know how to go about solving problems in areas like qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis etc topics.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
yes you can surely prepare for IITJee without going any coaching institute.For that you should have a focus approach and regular study.Prepare a timetable and work accordingly,Analyse your weak topic and work on that by solving previous year paper and some standard book recommended for iit.atleast 2 month before exam you should complete all the topic and should have command over almost all topic.You can join any test series which is close to your home or you can give onliune test series.These things are enough for cracking JEE
For solving problem in organic chemistry you should have a strong command over the mole concept and equivalent,limiting reagent,Because these are the base for any chemical reaction-basically quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Also prepare these topic from OPTANDON because it is a very good book for solving problem in physical chemistry

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free