Hii ... myself nakul and i am currently preparing for jee mains and advanced.. so the only problem for me is that all things are going fine i.e i can do almost 90 prcnt of questions given in the homework and also good in theroy but my test marks are not so sagisfying thag i deserved... i dont know what ... i cant do many quesyions in the test but i do them easily after the test.. So how can i improve my test giving quality ??

Hii ... myself nakul and i am currently preparing for jee mains and advanced.. so the only problem for me is that all things are going fine i.e i can do almost 90 prcnt of questions given in the homework and also good in theroy but my test marks are not so sagisfying thag i deserved... i dont know what ... i cant do many quesyions in the test but i do them easily after the test..  So how can i improve my test giving quality ??

Grade:12

3 Answers

Aditya Gupta
2081 Points
4 years ago
couple of things u cn do:
  1. when u practice questions at home, it should be time bound practice, and u shud solve the ques completely, ie, getting till the final answer, WITHOUT taking any help from book, looking back at the ans and then solving to match ur ans with it, using internet, calculator etc.
  2. give mock tests, 3-5 mock tests per week.
KINDLY APPROVE :))
Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago
you shuld refer the site below
https://www.askiitians.com/forums/Most-Scoring-Topics-in-IIT-JEE/i-went-to-a-coaching-class-for-iit-jee-exam-how-t_259546.htm

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free