Hi, We are presently based in dubai and my daughter is in Grade 8 in CBSE. Please advise me whether shifting to India for her Grade 11 and 12 would help her in a positive way to be able to clear the IIT-JEE Exam. What if she wishes to continue her Grade 11 and 12 here in Dubai??

Hi,
We are presently based in dubai and my daughter is in Grade 8 in CBSE. Please advise me whether shifting to India for her Grade 11 and 12  would help her in a positive way to be able to clear the IIT-JEE Exam.
What if she wishes to continue her Grade 11 and 12 here in Dubai??

Grade:

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

This is not just your problem but problem of many parents who are staying abroad. But there is nothing to worry about because you can get your child enrolled in our classroom program and no need to reloacate to INDIA. You can choose 2 year classroom course for 11th and 12th.

Benefits of our classroom contact program,
Your child get complete guidance from an IITIAN faculty and nothing lesser than any coaching in INDIA.
All classes are recorded in your account which can be viewed/revised many times by your ward.
Faculties are avialable everytime time for the child and if they have any doubt that will be answered within 24 hours by our expert faculties.
Our study material will be send to your place but that is chargeble
We have many students from Dubai and also many ohter countries as well.
Online classes on regular basis.

For more info and for understanding the our methodologies of taking online classes and also to understand the level of our expert faculties go to askiitians website and book a FREE DEMO today.

223-45_Untitled.png

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free