Hi there, my name is Intekhab Alam. I live in Bangladesh. And I’ve been planning to study in India in any one of the IITs. I’m probably going to appear for the JEE exam from my country next year 2018. Now my question is very simple, I don’t have access to the coaching centers in India, nor the Indian books specifically written for the IIT-JEE. Being an international student I don;t have to sit for the JEE main, I’m going to appear straight for the JEE advance. So, here’s my question, how to i prepare for it? As you by far have already figured out, all I have access to are the PDF books available on the internet like the Feynmann lectures or Solomons chemistry and so on. Would be kind enough to just let me the name of the books which I can use to self study for prepararing for the IIT-JEE exam? Much appreciated, Intekhab Alam.

Hi there, my name is Intekhab Alam. I live in Bangladesh. And I’ve been planning to study in India in any one of the IITs. I’m probably going to appear for the JEE exam from my country next year 2018. 

Now my question is very simple, I don’t have access to the coaching centers in India, nor the Indian books specifically written for the IIT-JEE. Being an international student I don;t have to sit for the JEE main, I’m going to appear straight for the JEE advance. 

So, here’s my question, how to i prepare for it? As you by far have already figured out, all I have access to are the PDF books available on the internet like the Feynmann lectures or Solomons chemistry and so on. 

Would be kind enough to just let me the name of the books which I can use to self study for prepararing for the IIT-JEE exam? 

Much appreciated,
Intekhab Alam.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
We in AskIITians provide quality rich material and assistance from real IITians. Please feel free to give us a try through

http://www.askiitians.com/contact-us.aspx

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free