Hi there i am Siddhesh, actually i am fascinated with the IIT/JEE trend and indeed my goal is to be in their merit list. Well i am from SSC board Maharashtra, and just going to be promoted to Std 11. I read this article and want to ask that will being from a SSC background affect my learning capacity and decrease my speed? Because when i read that article i found some topics like " errors and measurements, fluids, ray and also topics like Integral Calculus, questions on topics like Vector Analysis, 3D queries find due coverage etc" new to me. So is this normal for every std 11 student or do i need more preparation and practice. Thanks.

Hi there i am Siddhesh, actually i am fascinated with the IIT/JEE trend and indeed my goal is to be in their merit list. Well i am from SSC board Maharashtra, and just going to be promoted to Std 11. I read this article and want to ask that will being from a SSC background affect my learning capacity and decrease my speed?
Because when i read that article i found some topics like "errors and measurements, fluids, ray and also topics like Integral Calculus, questions on topics like Vector Analysis, 3D queries find due coverage etc" new to me. So is this normal for every std 11 student or do i need more preparation and practice.
Thanks.

Grade:10

1 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear student

This is normal to any 11th standard student.
Don't worry, just do work hard.

Regards
Arun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free