Hi sir. Presently I am giving my annual exams of 11 th class. I want to clear tha iit jee 2018 exam. I want a time table to study both for my boards and iit jee exam in a year. I am a regular attending student. How can I prepare along with my boards the iit jee exam nd also the 11 th syllabus

Hi sir. Presently I am giving my annual exams of 11th class. I want to clear tha iit jee 2018 exam. I want a time table to study both for my boards and iit jee exam in a year. I am a regular attending student. How can I prepare along with my boards the iit jee exam nd also the 11th syllabus

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear varnika 
concentrate your class 12th properly , and with that take these summer vacation to revise 11th imp concept once again . 
and in a week u need to alert 2 days for 11th revision and past year paper practice . 
but your main focus should be in class 12th syllabus and board exam . 
and kindly let me know how much time u need for recretion per day , and whats your school and coaching time . 
so, that i can frame one time table for you 
regards 
Varnika Jain
25 Points
7 years ago
Sir 
My school timing- 7:30 to 1:30 
Coaching timings are not confirmed for 12th class but probably it will be from 3pm to 4 pm  and for other subject it will be 4:20 to 5:20. For me recreation is not necessary everyday some days I take near about one hour for recreation but in parts 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free