Hi, My son is studying in state boadr syllabus. I wish to him to study in IIT.study in CBSE only make Will this exam preparation easy . How can I make him to prepare for IIT exams. From which class onwards preparation needs to start. Thanks, Anu

Hi,
My son is studying in state boadr syllabus. I wish to him to study in IIT.study in CBSE  only make Will this  exam preparation easy . How can I make him to prepare for IIT exams. From which class onwards preparation needs to start. 

Thanks,
Anu

Grade:6

2 Answers

Darsh patel
103 Points
5 years ago
Well I am also a student studying in state board for class 12th and preparing for iit-jee.i personally think it doesn't make any difference with the board you are studying in ....Almost all the board's have the same syllabus and it's not even 100% sure that the syllabus of her is confined to CBSE syllabus only...Several years it has been seen that question come from the out of the syllabus and I personally advice that make him join any coaching classes from the very present..I joined in 11th and hence being the fundamentals not clear it made me and my classmates understand the high level problems containing mixed concepts and was quite tough before but slowly we gained the momentum and had received to her level.... So make him join the renowned coaching classes like Allen, bansal,vibrant,fiitjee....So  that he become habitual to the high level problem and his fundamentals and basics is clear..Make him join classes from class 7 itself or if he is studying in 8th or above class join the coaching classes from the new session of 2018-19..As we have observed in our coachimg classes that the one who is preparing from the very early beginning like 7th standard or 8th standard are far better than us in the basics which are taught at class 8 to 10 and he will feel some what pressure in beginning but encourage him for it and then he will be habitual to the pressure and will surely shine in her if he worked really hard.....plz approve my answer.best of luck for your kid's future...
Darsh patel
103 Points
5 years ago
In above answer the JEE has been replaced by her due to system error.plz neglect it and approve my answer

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free