Hi! Iam studying organic chemistry these day(from a month ) I am learning the complete theory and reactions..but I have no book for questions..I use pradeep publication chemistry for class 12 (volume2)But it lacks questions for iit jee..Please refer me a good book to practice questions...Well I am a bit confused between Himanshu pandey and Ms Chauhan...and people told me that Arihant have mistakes...Please help...?!!!

Hi! Iam studying organic chemistry these day(from a month ) I am learning the complete theory and reactions..but I have no book for questions..I use pradeep publication chemistry for class 12 (volume2)But it lacks questions for iit jee..Please refer me a good book to practice questions...Well I am a bit confused between Himanshu pandey and Ms Chauhan...and people told me that Arihant have mistakes...Please help...?!!!

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi dear
First of al I am happy to read this that you are learning from theory. Most of students donot care about it and just try to cram things which is the baddest practice. Talking about questions and books I suggest you to choose MS chahun or IIT chemistry by OP Tandon. Otherwise MS chahun is not bad book and as my team has mentioned at the link : http://www.askiitians.com/book-review/iit-jee-ms-chauhan-organic-chemistry/
It is a must have book for JEE prep. So go for it
If you come with any doubt in organic anytime Let me know I will help you to understand it in simple words :)
Hope this helps
K.C Joshi
25 Points
6 years ago
What about Balaji Ms Chauhan?..My teacher says-- Advanced problem in organic chemistry Himanshu pandey GRB
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
See dear,
I wll tell you one thing. Most of these books like MS chahun, Himanshu pandey usually all are good. We cannot refer you to a particular one for a specific reason .So better is you just choose the book your teacher refer and go for it unless of thinking which one to buy as it will waste enough of time. Also as your teacher is referring you the book, he or she will able to help you with the topics from that book also. So better to go for it and start studying. 
If you ever will come with an issue like facing problem for understanding from it , post it here we will help you or just look at our study material:)
Hope you will consider my advice

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free