hi.... ia am 12 th passed out student of year 2018 i am dropping for one year for iit-jee so i request all of the members to give as much as suggessitions like the books i would refer or the DO’S AND DONT’S and moreover i am trying to buy the BYJU’S andi am not going to any coachimg i want to do self study. also tell is it good to drop for one year

hi....

ia am 12th passed out student of year 2018 i am dropping for one year for iit-jee so i request all of the members to give as much as suggessitions like the books i would refer or the DO’S AND DONT’S and moreover i am trying to buy the BYJU’S andi am not going to any coachimg i want to do self study. also tell is it good to drop for one year

Grade:12

1 Answers

pushpraj sagar
17 Points
5 years ago
you can can drop if you have trust on you.firstly you make embibe id. books for jee iit is hc verma,dc panday for theory and for numericle i.erdow for physics practics for chemistry  na avsthi for physicle chemistry , for inorganic  shree bala ji prakashan and for organic ms chauhan book you can prefer for iit jee. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free