Hi, I am Vyom Patel and i am currently in class 11. I have to give my JEE Advance in 2018. I wanted to know some information about some books which may help me for my preparations. According to me my Organic Chemistry is the weakest. In class 10 we had chapter but i just passed that chapter by mugging up as our state board are more used to exact definitoins and all that. Actually if I frankly say i dont understand anything in organic chemistry or any structure. Even in chemical bonding which I am currently studying, when i get a problem which needs a structure to be created. Actually i had not started Organic Chemistry as it will start later. But i wanted to know that which book would you prefer for me so that i can understand the concepts and create logical thinking i Organic Chemistry. Also please suggest me some books for Physics and Mathematics along with chemistry. Thank You.

Hi,

I am Vyom Patel and i am currently in class 11. I have to give my JEE Advance in 2018. I wanted to know some information about some books which may help me for my preparations.

According to me my Organic Chemistry is the weakest. In class 10 we had chapter but i just passed that chapter by mugging up as our state board are more used to exact definitoins and all that. Actually if I frankly say i dont understand anything in organic chemistry or any structure. Even in chemical bonding which I am currently studying, when i get a problem which needs a structure to be created. Actually i had not started Organic Chemistry as it will start later. But i wanted to know that which book would you prefer for me so that i can understand the concepts and create logical thinking i Organic Chemistry.

Also please suggest me some books for Physics and Mathematics along with chemistry.

Thank You.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vyom 
frst of all donot get nervoused , u have ample of time to do organic chemistry , if u are in class 11th , and once organic starts do maintain regularity , otherwise it will be difficult for you to cope up . 
for organic take out the following books 
1- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY MORISSION AND BOYD (FOR CONCEPT ONLY ) 
2- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY RANJEET SHAHI ( FOR REVISION AND PROBLEM , MECHANISM ) 
3- CHECK OUT ORGANIC CHEMI BY SOLEMANN (ANY ONE FROM OPT 2 ND 3 ) 
THESE 3 are more than enough to clear your concept in organic chemistry , 
and for others below are the books 
1- PHYSICAL CHEMI BY O.P TANDON / P. BAHADUR (ANY ONE ACC TO UR COMFORT ) 
2- INORGANIC CHEMI BY GRB PUBLICATION / J D LEE (ACC TO UR UNDERSTANDING ) 
3- MATHS BY M L KHANNA 
4- OBJECTIVE MATHS BY R D SHARMA 
5- CONCEPT OF PHY BY H C VERMA 
6- PROBLEMS IN GEN. PHY BY I E IRODOV 
7- UNDERSTANDING PHY (OPTICS AND MECHANICS BY D C PANDEY ) 
HOPE IT CLEARS NOW 
ALL THE  BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free