Hi, I am a class elevents student and am currently studying organic chemsitry. I have been recommended to use peter sykes by many people along with FIITJEE modules. Kindly suggest which book to buy for organic chemistry?

Hi, I am a class elevents student and am currently studying organic chemsitry. I have been recommended to use peter sykes by many people along with FIITJEE modules. Kindly suggest which book to buy for organic chemistry?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Abid Hussain
38 Points
6 years ago
The sugestion by many people Peter Sykes is mine suggestion too.
Its awesome for organic chemistry. With that u can also use Organic Chemistry by Himanshu Pandey for practicing more advance level questions.

Darsh patel
103 Points
6 years ago
I think Per sykes book is good for the organic chemistry at higher level, instead you may use the book of the renowned names in the field of organic chemistry,Solomon fryhle and snyder.A combined book of all the three scientist is available which is been written by MS chauhan...The best teacher at The IIT hub kota ... The above book is for theory and for question the organic chemistry by MS chauhan is perfect for JEE AdVANCE coaching and also for BITSAT.........Plz approve if you like the suggestion and plz dont disapprove my question🙏

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free