hey guys i am presently in class 11 now i am going to start prepare for iit jee 2016 so i am little confused about my time mangement my subject management and what book to study also how many hours i should dedicate towards my study so as to atleast clear mains with decent marks so i want suggestions for above stated problems guys thanks in advance for your help

hey guys i am presently in class 11 now i am going to start prepare for iit jee 2016 so i am little confused about my time mangement my subject management and what book to study also how many hours i should dedicate towards my study  so as to atleast clear mains with decent marks so i want suggestions for above stated problems guys thanks in advance for your help

Grade:11

1 Answers

Ravi
askIITians Faculty 69 Points
9 years ago
‘Practice makes a man perfect’
The problem you’ve stated is very common problem and many don’t even realise that it is a problem.
While preparing for JEE, you need to have a balanced approach between the competetive exams and the CBSE. The topic that you plan on starting afresh, first go through that topic or chapter from the NCERT first so that you get an overview of the topic. While working with a question bank( which shoulde be your priority as it is the number that would count in the entrance and reflect your knowledge). If you face any doubts in the topic or a particular concept, take help of the reference but don’t stick to it and get back at the question bank after clearing your doubts.

As for the time management, try to fix the duration of hours and if possible , the time of the day for your study. Devote equal time to all the 3 subjects and once, you’ve achieved confidence and a par knowledge to clear the cutoff in all the 3, go with your subject of your preference and practice that with advanced questions without cutting time short from the other subjects.

All the best!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free