Hello there! I am preparing for jee (mains & advanced) but i wasted 8 months and now i have 16 months in hand , it will be great if you could tell me jee(mains & advanced) P, C, M syllabus for 11th std so that i can complete it in 4 months , it will be of great help to me, i am on my own and don't go to coaching classes but i have resonance study material (of my elder cousin) which is of 2014, pls tell me syllabus (i.e What should I study in 11th std?), i will do everything else on my own. and yes you have a nice website for preparation of jee , i think i will enroll in it when i am in 12th std. Thanks in advance , pls help me. (as I am in bad condition!!!!)

Hello there!
I am preparing for jee (mains & advanced) but i wasted 8 months and now i have 16 months in hand , it will be great if you could tell me jee(mains & advanced) P, C, M syllabus for 11th std so that i can complete it in 4 months , it will be of great help to me, i am on my own and don't go to coaching classes but i have resonance study material (of my elder cousin) which is of 2014, pls tell me syllabus (i.e What should I study in 11th std?),  i will do everything else on my own. 
and yes you have a nice website for preparation of jee , i think i will enroll in it when i am in 12th std.   

Thanks in advance , pls help me. (as I am in bad condition!!!!)

Grade:10

1 Answers

utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
hiii sreyansh 
  1. first of all do not think about you have wasted 8 months,
  2. the resonance material you have, is all the syllabus of jee main and advance .
  3. first clear your basics, and do NCERT problems , 
  4. i advice you to join any coaching classes or you can take help from this site course materials,
  5. you need help , you can not do whole things by your own , you will spend much time again if you will not join any coaching classes,
  6. start working hard because you are in a race , where all people are ahead of you.
  7. good luck....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free