Hello Sir/Madam I’ve got 342000 rank in jee mains and sc 19482 and having delhi home state qouta and futjer having scedule caste reservation so can i expect to get into dtu ,nit and nsit??? and also what branches can i easily get into them???

Hello Sir/Madam
I’ve got 342000 rank in jee mains and sc 19482 and having delhi home state  qouta and futjer having scedule caste reservation 
so can i expect to get into dtu ,nit and nsit???
and also what branches can i easily get into them???

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
As per the SC rank that you have described above, you can get NITs also..But in the good NITs, it is little difficult to get a very good branch like Computer Science or electrical.
However you can also try for the core branches in NSIT and DTU also.
Hope you take a wise decission.
Regards
Shubham Singh
33 Points
8 years ago
Thank u mam ....I would like to ask something else that i’m getting comp. science in IP in top colleges(usit and maharaja agarsen) so should i opt the comp. sci. in IP or should i go for Lower Branches in dtu????
and also kindly compare between the pacakges of chemical engineering(dual degree) at usit and computer science at maharaja agarse???
And also if i opt cs in ip then how much packages can i expect from them???
Kindly resolve this confusion....
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Okay, Your score and category may land you into an NIT but to make sure whether you may get a branch of your own choice or not, you should visit the official website of that very NIT from where you want to pursue your degree, check cutoff list and keep an eye on counselling rounds, may be you break into any of the desired branches....and on the other hand you may visit the official websites of some other equally giid and highly reputed institutions which are renowned for quality education as well as sound placements,.....try visiting at – Sri Sairam College of Engg, Bangalore,.........Shiv Nadar Uni, Dadri,......Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........TKM College of Engg, Kollam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free