Hello sir, I'm Gourishankar, currently moving to class 12 aiming for a decent rank in IIT JEE 2021. I am always confused about which books to follow and different people suggest different books. Presently, I use HC Verma for physics and also solve previous year questions on a regular basis. I do each and every chapter of hcv thoroughly. Please tell me whether i'm moving in the right direction or not. If not, please suggest some tips sir. Will solvinh hcv and all previous year questions be sufficient to ace both the Jee mains and advanced? It would be of great help to me of this query is answered Thank you sir

Hello sir,
I'm Gourishankar, currently moving to class 12 aiming for a decent rank in IIT JEE 2021. I am always confused about which books to follow and different people suggest different books. Presently, I use HC Verma for physics and also solve previous year questions on a regular basis.
I do each and every chapter of hcv thoroughly. Please tell me whether i'm moving in the right direction or not. If not, please suggest some tips sir. Will solvinh hcv and all previous year questions be sufficient to ace both the Jee mains and advanced?

It would be of great help to me of this query is answered

Thank you sir

Grade:12

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
3 years ago
Dear student

Yes you are doing right by solving HCV seriously.
Also try to solve some advanced question from a coaching institute.
This will surely helo you.
Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago
Dear student 
Read theory(some coachind class is better) , This is not History or geography , you need to understand well.
Solve questions ,
Give tests 
Analyse mistakes.
Note down mistakes 
Keep on revising mistakes.
Good Luck 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free