Hello I scored 59 marks in Jee Main 2015 ans 94% is CBSC class 12. What will be my approx AIR rank and am OBC NCL. Is there any chance to get in NITs??

Hello

I scored 59 marks in Jee Main 2015 ans 94% is CBSC class 12. What will be my approx AIR rank and am OBC NCL. Is there any chance to get in NITs??

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Maximum possible rank for the seat allotment for OBC is 70,000 including extra spot round and according to your marks you fall in the range of 60,000 to 70,000. you’ll gwt the seat definitly. Be patient.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Keep an eye on the results and updates of counselling rounds and thus you may be able to make it there, otherwise there can be a second way out, ieyou can seek admission at some other renowned institutions where there is a very good infrastructure, rankings by some neutral educational bodies, quality education, highly qualified faculty members, ultra-modern methods of teaching and best ever placements in best ever companies. these names are – Bangalore Inst of Tech, Bangalore,..............LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........Bhilai Inst of Tech, Raipur,...............Jabalpur Engg College, Jabalpur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free