Hello i m planning to give IIT and JEE 2016!so i wanted to know which books are good for me.pls ans me ASAP. Thank You.:)

Hello i m planning to give IIT and JEE 2016!so i wanted to know which books are good for me.pls ans me ASAP.
Thank You.:)

Grade:

1 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
9 years ago
Best books for IIT JEE: The biggest problem when a student starts preparing for IIT JEE is that what should he study to crack JEE? What are the Best books for IIT JEE? Which book is good for physics, Chemistry and Maths? Which will be more effective and productive? As the no of aspirants are growing, so is the no of professional course writers. Here a beginner gets confused as he has to choose from ocean of books.

It’s like visiting a restaurant and you have no idea what to eat as everything seems tasty. Due to lack of proper guidance he ends up buying some junk. So we decided to wrote a detailed article on “best books for IIT JEE” for 2015.

Since the time AIEEE and IIT were replaced by JEE Main and JEE Advanced respectively, the reference books of IIT took a slightly different turn. All the books mentioned here are on latest IIT JEE Advanced syllabus. Also, there is no need to worry as all the books presented here are of quality.

We have also written an article on how to crack IIT JEE Advanced 2015. Click hereto read. The Best books for IIT JEE include all recommended subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Best Books for IIT JEE- Top IIT JEE Mathematics Books

First and foremost, Revise NCERT class XI and XII mathematics as many time as you can because all the questions are miscellaneous version of NCERT.
We found that ‘IIT Mathematics’ by ML Khanna and ” IITJEE Mathematics of Arihant Publications by Dr SK Goyal” very good as both books thoroughly explain each and every topic. Purchase anyone of these.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free