Hello, I am Shushant. I have done Diploma engineering in 2013. I aspire to appear for JEE. One important thing: I am working from morning 7.00 to evening 7.00?? I have only 4-5 hours to give. Also, since I have done diploma Engineering I am not in very much touch with Physics, chemistry, maths. And syllabus is same for 12th pass out and diploma. Please guide..... Please suggest a book..... It means a lot to me. And yes I can't go for IIT coaching(no time). I have appreared in 2014 but could only score 20. I knew very few answers in 2014 exam..... Please guide.

Hello, I am Shushant. I have done Diploma engineering in 2013. I aspire to appear for JEE. One important thing: I am working from morning 7.00 to evening 7.00?? I have only 4-5 hours to give. Also, since I have done diploma Engineering I am not in very much touch with Physics, chemistry, maths. And syllabus is same for 12th pass out and diploma. Please guide..... Please suggest a book..... It means a lot to me. And yes I can't go for IIT coaching(no time). I have appreared in 2014 but could only score 20. I knew very few answers in 2014 exam..... Please guide.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
As you will appear next IIT in 2015,so spending atleast 4 hours of study continuously will pay for you.I also suggest you to follow limited books because through revision is more essential than going for so many books available in the market.
Here are the book you should consider for the exam(must)
(1)CHEMISTRY-NCERT+Comprehensive
(2)PHYSICS-NCERT+Comprehensive/Pradeep
(3)Maths-NCERT+RD SHARMA
This much is enough for you to clear JEE main.So try to have through study of all these books .You will surely clear JEE with a good score

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free