Hello! I am a student of class 11th. I had started preparations for jee in class 10th. In physics i have covered quite a lot of mechanics, in chemistry i have done parts of organic and physical and in maths i have done a little algebra, like progressions and quad. equations( I`m weak in maths). Could you please advice me on a good strategy that i must now follow in 11th?? (I`l not be going to Kota)

Hello! I am a student of class 11th. I had started preparations for jee in class 10th. In physics i have covered quite a lot of mechanics, in chemistry i have done parts of organic and physical and in maths i have done a little algebra, like progressions and quad. equations( I`m weak in maths). Could you please advice me on a good strategy that i must now follow in 11th?? (I`l not be going to Kota)

Grade:11

1 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
10 years ago
Dear student,
I suggest you that R.D. sharma is a good book for maths for IITJEE,AIEE,CBSE etc.
you study each concept with patience after that you solve given examples . u have to do same for all articles given there anf finally in the last of chapter solve each question given in exercise.
Thanks & Regards
Rinkoo Gupta
AskIItians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free