got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that 
can i get b arch in iit 

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some other equally renowned institutions offering Barch with NATA qualification, may be possible thae they consider your AAT, try visiting their weblinks and hence seek admission at – Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha Uni, Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.............Jadavpur uni, Kolkata
Yash Arora
41 Points
8 years ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then decide that which Top rated college/university like – MBM College of engg, Jodhpur,........Jadavpur uni, kolkata,.........Inderprastha Uni, Delhi,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara  …..allows you get in, wish you luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free