got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would definately preffer iit over nit did not give jee main paper 2 category : general , pwd : no please reply asap very anxious to know my chances to get into iits

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT
please suggest a branch that i can get in  any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch

jee main rank 35000 , would definately preffer iit over nit
did not give jee main paper 2

category : general ,  pwd : no   

please reply asap  very anxious to know my chances to get into iits 

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on counselling rounds to find out your standing there,....and for B.arch one needs to qualify NATA/AAT as most of the renowned instititions expect that...........you may try seeking admission in some chosen top rated institutions if you are unableto get through by means of Jee,......consider these – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........Parala Maharaja Engg College, Berhampur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free