Good books and coaching for jee Advance preparations?

Good books and coaching  for jee Advance  preparations? 

Grade:11

3 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago

Rank 1: ALLEN KOTA

Reason: India’s top faculties, best study materials, Many NCERT writters teach in ALLEN..! Also ALLEN hold the world record for maximum students admission in a single year for any private institute in the world.

Rank 2: RESONANCE KOTA

Reason: The only coaching which has the capability to meet the standard of ALLEN is RESONANCE in Kota. They have produced numerous rankers in recent years with the highest success ratio in whole India. Faculties are good. Study Materials are great and fully solved which benefits greatly mainly droppers.

Rank 3: VIBRANT BANSAL CLASSES MOTION

Motion has become famous in recent years because of their tie-up with Etoos India company which provide their lectures online at 26K per subject. NV Sir, faculty of physics is widely popular among JEE aspirants all over India because of his worthy lectures on youtube. If you need these lectures better contact me I can provide them at 300 Rs. Call/whatsapp 9I23733537 and also see my profile page for more details.

Rank 4: FIITJEE

Good institute. But need to improve their faculties quality and study material not up to the mark.

Rank 5: AAKASH

Widely popular for AIIMS preparation mainly in north-east India

Rank 6: NARAYANA

Good institute. Study Material need to be improved

Rank 7: VIDYAMANDIR

Most of these coaching classes are from Kota. Many of you could not afford expensive coaching so its convenient to go for online coaching which is way cheaper than these coaching and standards are same as you will be getting taught from the same teachers.

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
Dear Student,
Kindly go through these links it will be definetly beneficial for you
https://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx

https://www.askiitians.com/why-askiitians/

Vibrant Academy
30 Points
5 years ago
There are multiple coaching institute in Kota:- 
  • Vibrant Academy
  • Bansal Classes
  • ALLEN KOTA
  • RESONANCE KOTA
When I was studying the craze of Vibrant Academy in the pinnacle. It is famous because of its complete syllabus on time. The institute is also known for its excellence and extraordinary result. If there's one thing Vibrant Academy promises, they complete their commitment. For more information about  Vibrant Academy Please visit our website:- 
vibrantacademy.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free