good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

good afternoon sir
 i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

Grade:12

5 Answers

Karthik
43 Points
8 years ago
No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics.
If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will cross the cutoff in JEE Advanced also.

Of course books like Arihanth, MTG etc... are really good but NCERT is first priority.
Karthik
43 Points
8 years ago
For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics.
Chemistry NCERT is sufficient.
Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna etc....
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
cengage materials are the best

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the paper as well as the type of questions beng offered. The practice involved improves speed too. the next step is to look for elite class institutions where one can seek one’s degree....some of the suggested names are – Lovely Professional University, phagwara,..........BMS College of Engg, Bangalore,.............Centurian University, Paralakhemundi
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
look arunkumar
the cengage material as well as that of balaji publicationwould be needful for your prepration of the iit jee and advanced

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free