Going to drop for JEE 2016 and getting admission in Resonance Kota,need suggestions to make strategy for completing my syllabus till December ,Which portion in which month and from which book ,i have to practice? I have done 2 year local coaching ,concepts are clear except for some topic like organic,algebra etc..(solved fiitjee dlp and past year papers) I need practice of advanced level! This time i need to go to IITs ,please give me the suggestions regarding this!!!

Going to drop for JEE 2016 and getting admission in Resonance Kota,need  suggestions to make strategy for completing my syllabus till December ,Which portion in which month and from which book ,i have to practice? 
I have done 2 year local coaching ,concepts are clear except for some topic like organic,algebra etc..(solved fiitjee dlp and past year papers) I need practice of advanced level!
This time i need to go to IITs ,please give me the suggestions regarding this!!!

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
i WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST YOU TO ATTEND ASKIITIANS.COM DEMO ONCE.
I was there in KOTA, its a mob of students with very less sucess rate with a high expenditure.
Just book a demo and ask the operation team about SAURABH SIR, it would be financially fruitfull....

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
If your score in JEE mains and +2 board is good then I guess you can make it without dropping a year and the colleges where you can seek admission amy be –
VIT University, Vellore
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
BITS, Pilani
JJTU, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free