dear sir, I am in 11 th right now, I scored very good marks in 10 th icse boards, I’m also a good student, my parents feel that I have the potential of cracking IIT-JEE but recently I have started having backlogs and i dont know how to finish them it is getting very difficult now, how can I manage to cover things up and how many hours should I study in a day to achieve my target.

dear sir,
I am in 11th right now, I scored very good marks in 10th icse boards, I’m also a good student, my parents feel that I have the potential of cracking IIT-JEE but recently I have started having backlogs and i dont know how to finish them it is getting very difficult now, how can I manage to cover things up and how many hours should I study in a day to achieve my target.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
9 years ago
Its sounds very good that you were very good at class 10th. But, you see class 11th and 12th are totally different world of science, you will learn many concepts and fundas, and you have to have your concepts very clear and be active. you just have to keep doing practice of questions with whatever theory you are studying because that is the only magic which can make you get into the iit’s. you have to practice questions a lot on whatever topic you are studying. Never get dissapoint, olways lean something new with every mistake. okkk . i hope you will do ur best from nowonwards.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free