Can anyone please tell me that the questions come in IIT or neet exams are based on method of old questions papers.

Can anyone please tell me that the questions come in IIT or neet exams are based on method of old questions papers.

Grade:11

5 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Dear student 
I am telling you the exact scenario, 
See It is obvious that question will not be same , 
But if you know all formulas , practised all previous year question , and if you have idea of every model then you can easily solve 50% of the question , because it is just on similar pattern. 
For going upto 70% of question , you need to give extra mock tests , and practice a lots of test series . 
For getting marks more than 70% you need to develop extra IQ , which is very difficult , and comes only by practice. 
Hope this help 
Good Luck 
Arun
25750 Points
4 years ago
Dear student

It is not necessary that question are based on old papers specially in JEE Advanced.
Neet or Mains generally don't change their pattwr extensively but JEE adabced is unpredictable.
Vipin Kumar
30 Points
4 years ago
ncrt books is must to get good marks in both the exam so perpare wisly good luck. and even for both the exam and to get admission in good colleges.
Avni Sharma
24 Points
4 years ago
Hey! 

If you are studying for IIT, NCERT should be your bible as it will help you to get a good understanding of different concepts. You need to focus on making your concepts your strength because only then can you solve different questions. Other than that, you should also look at the JEE Main 2020 paper analysis for an indepth insight. 
blog.mypat.in/engineering-entrance-exam/jee-main-2020-paper-1-analysis-9th-january-2020/
Arishi Chauhan
16 Points
4 years ago
Hey Dhruv, I would advise you to focus on NCERT mostly and rest will be taken care of. Your concepts have to be strong, that’s it. Then your preparation will reach a different level and you can also try out different books for practise.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free