Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D Geometry : Objective R.D. Sharma Solved Examples + Vidyamandir Modules Physics H.C. Verma Complete Physics for JEE-Mains by Arihant + Vidyamandir Modules Chemistry NCERT for Class XI and XII ​+ Vidyamandir Modules If these books are not sufficient to get a 3 digit rank in IIT-JEE then please suggest the best books of respective subjects.

Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ?
Mathematics
Trigonometry : S.L. Loney
Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney
Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D Geometry : Objective R.D. Sharma Solved Examples
+ Vidyamandir Modules
Physics
H.C. Verma
Complete Physics for JEE-Mains by Arihant
+ Vidyamandir Modules
Chemistry
NCERT for Class XI and XII
​+ Vidyamandir Modules

If these books are not sufficient to get a 3 digit rank in IIT-JEE then please suggest the best books of respective subjects.

Grade:11

5 Answers

Abhishek Pachauri
35 Points
7 years ago
friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math.  i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant series. because s n lonely is a foreign book and it does not follow the jee pattern. you can select arihant series as they are best in their class. 
sachin sinha
40 Points
7 years ago
These are good but.
MAthematics- G. TIWANI,
Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE.
Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

Puneet Rai
8 Points
6 years ago
yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand
and the content revolves around jee
sajid
615 Points
6 years ago
i would advice you for cengage materials
Pradeep sharma
9 Points
3 years ago
In my opinion you should buy cencage books for all 3 subject and do all questions of this book . dont do any others book.I am guaranteed that you can score below 500 rank

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free