Aman bhaiya, i would like to ask you few questions- 1.I am presently in 11th standard and i have joined fiitjee noida's 2 year programme. what i find is the the study material of fiitjee has very little theory in it and i would like to take a correspondence course of vmc or resonance for basically getting good concepts. Please suggest which one of these two would be better for me. 2.Also in terms of reference books for class 11 i have pradeep in physics and chemistry. rd sharma in maths and hc verma for physics. should i buy any other reference book?(for both iit and school). i dont want to buy too many books and want to stick to few good books.

Aman bhaiya,
i would like to ask you few questions-
1.I am presently in 11th standard and i have joined fiitjee noida's 2 year programme. what i find is the the study material of fiitjee has very little theory in it and i would like to take a correspondence course of vmc or resonance for basically getting good concepts. Please suggest which one of these two would be better for me. 
2.Also in terms of reference books for class 11 i have pradeep in physics and chemistry. rd sharma in maths and hc verma for physics. should i buy any other reference book?(for both iit and school). i dont want to buy too many books and want to stick to few good books.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Faiz
36 Points
9 years ago
Pradeep is not suitable for IIT,R D Sharma is good and H C Verma is the god of physics books. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free