Iam appearing for 10th exam. this year. Iam interested in 2 year coaching with askiitians. i belong to reserved catagory.Since i will study in kuwait, I will be considered in general catagory or reserved catagory

Iam appearing for 10th exam. this year. Iam interested in 2 year coaching with askiitians. i belong to reserved catagory.Since i will study in kuwait, I will be considered in general catagory or reserved catagory

Grade:upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. Balvinder, Yes, if you belongs to a reserved category, then you will be considered as a reserved category student. But there is not any difference in study material or in other-things. Everything is same whether you are general/reserved. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free