I m preparing for jee mains 2014 at home only. In jee 2013 i couldnt perform well.So i have decided to drop without coaching as i couldnt join coaching due to financial problem and distant location. suggest me some good self study books for jee 2014

I m preparing for jee mains 2014 at home only. In jee 2013 i couldnt perform well.So i have decided to drop without coaching as i couldnt join coaching due to financial problem and distant location.

suggest me some good self study books for jee 2014

Grade:upto college level

1 Answers

Navjyot Kalra
askIITians Faculty 654 Points
10 years ago

Once you finish schooling right, you don''t have to compare with anyone in regards to further education or career because you don''t know what their long term and short term plans are for themselves. After 12 everyone become professionals who go in different directions. So don''t bother where or what others are doing while you will plan for yourself based on your interests, family consideration, influencers and financials. Plan best which you can achieve. Society has created notion everyone in class should go forward and one misses out they will look as if you don''t fit in there.

Always give best shot and be prepared with a backup plan don''t get stalled in life it will take you nowhere. I have seen people coming from normal degree and earning very good. It depends how smart you are. Good degree just open doors for you after that you are on your own again no friends to interfere. It''s a life which is short. Appreciate it and spent some good time your family too and don''t get irritated on small things.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free