hello.. i m a student of class 12, of cbse board. its october and course is about to get complete in both my school and IIT coachings..... i m moderate in all 3 subjects at iit level... i m very good at board level and jee mains level...... but i m not confident about jee advanced.... my school will be over after mid november and my coachings are thrice a week, 4 hours a day... according to this schedule, can you please suggest me a topic wise and subject wise time table for revision>??? my school hours are 7.00 am to 1.40 pm... my coachings are thrice in a week, from 3.30 pm to 7.45 pm.. plz suggest a time table, explaining topic wise revision and how to revise.... thank you very much/....

hello.. i m a student of class 12, of cbse board. its october and course is about to get complete in both my school and IIT coachings..... i m moderate in all 3 subjects at iit level... i m very good at board level and jee mains level......  but i m not confident about jee advanced.... my school will be over after mid november and my coachings are thrice a week, 4 hours a day... according to this schedule, can you please suggest me a topic wise and subject wise time table for revision>??? my school hours are 7.00 am to 1.40 pm... my coachings are thrice in a week, from 3.30 pm to 7.45 pm.. plz suggest a time table, explaining topic wise revision and how to revise.... thank you very much/....

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
THANKS
BEST WISHES AND REGARDS
SAHIL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free