Dear Sir, i qualified JEE mains and applied for advance already......but after completing advance registration in the application form generated i encountered that my question paper language mentioned is HINDI instead of ENGLISH, i dont if is it my mistake or some other problem, but is there any way i get my language back to english........plz suggest some way ,i have already tried to contact iit delhi ,but no one picks up the phone.....plzzz any1 help me out.........

Dear Sir, i qualified JEE mains and applied for advance already......but after completing advance registration in the application form generated i encountered that my question paper language mentioned is HINDI instead of ENGLISH, i dont if is it my mistake or some other problem, but is there any way i get my language back to english........plz suggest some way ,i have already tried to contact iit delhi ,but no one picks up the phone.....plzzz any1 help me out.........

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

In such cases you can write a mail to JEE committe they will sort it out. Dont call IIT that will not help. If no action is taken from JEE side as well than might you filled the form wrong so buy a new form and fill it again.
Thanks
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Its not such a big issue, but still if you feel panic then try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the answer to your queries,.............The issue to be panic for is whether you are happy with the allottment being given to you or not, if not then try seeking admission at some other renowned institution offering quality education and better placements, like – Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,....................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BHU, Varanasi,.....................Rajasthan Technical Uni, Kota

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free