so long i have been searching for a book of physics which can provide me deep cancepts starting from basic level to iit jee level. here are some of the qualities i want in the book 1.the book should be in simple language 2.it should cover basics also 3it should help to build deep concepts 4. it should awake ansense of intrest among the readers please tell me which book can fulfill these requirements ..maybe any book will not fulfill all but tell me the book which fulfills the maximum.....and also tell me about resnick hallidy please reply as soon as possible

so long i have been searching for a book of physics which can provide me deep cancepts starting from basic level to iit jee level.

here are some of the qualities i want in the book

1.the book should be in simple language

2.it should cover basics also

3it should help to build deep concepts 

4. it should awake ansense of intrest among the readers

please tell me  which book can fulfill these requirements ..maybe any book will not fulfill all but tell me the book which fulfills the maximum.....and also tell me about resnick hallidy

please reply as soon as possible

Grade:12

3 Answers

Saurabh Anand
38 Points
10 years ago

HC VERMA is the best for developing Concept n its language is also very simple n for solving problems u can opt Arihant publication books writer--d c pandey

Akash Kumar Dutta
98 Points
10 years ago

DC PANDEY
please have a look... i am sure u will be a fan

aditi mittal
18 Points
10 years ago

you can take H.C. Verma..its numericals are very good or  you can take objective physics its language is very simple.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free