Hi, im a guy in DCE right now. I got 6317 rank in AIEEE 2012 and 14808 rank in IIT-JEE. The thing is my maths is quite strong, i got 106 marks out of 136 last year, but i screwed up my physics and chemistry, in which i got only 23 and 36 marks respectively. This year too the same thing is happening. My physics is a bit weak, and i want IIT-Delhi this time, engineering physics branch to be precise. My maths is still strong, and its just 1 month left for the exam, and i really really want success this time. Please suggest me some measures on how do i prepare physics and chemistry. I asked my FIITJEE teacher about this and he said my concepts are crystal clear, the only thing is i have no confidence in my answer, im always looking for the answer and im in a hurry to find it out and move on. I need the 'temperament' to crack it. How do i get it? Please suggest me something on this. I feel im not honest in my opinion.

Hi, im a guy in DCE right now. I got 6317 rank in AIEEE 2012 and 14808 rank in IIT-JEE. The thing is my maths is quite strong, i got 106 marks out of 136 last year, but i screwed up my physics and chemistry, in which i got only 23 and 36 marks respectively. This year too the same thing is happening. My physics is a bit weak, and i want IIT-Delhi this time, engineering physics branch to be precise. My maths is still strong, and its just 1 month left for the exam, and i really really want success this time. Please suggest me some measures on how do i prepare physics and chemistry. 

I asked my FIITJEE teacher about this and he said my concepts are crystal clear, the only thing is i have no confidence in my answer, im always looking for the answer and im in a hurry to find it out and move on. I need the 'temperament' to crack it. How do i get it? Please suggest me something on this. I feel im not honest in my opinion.

Grade:

1 Answers

Harsh Jindal
29 Points
10 years ago

HEy Prateek..

Your Teachers at FIITJEE must be right,,, but for building confidence just one thing can help you .. THAT IS PRACTICE,, ITs very good that the Concepts are crystal clear.... its way too simple now.. just practice,, 1 month is enough to rock yar.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free