My son scored 83 percent frm andhra state board(intermediate)2013.he did his jee mains well, expecting 270/360.he is well prepared for jee advanced too. I wanted to if he doesnt fall in to the category of 20 percentile but get filtered for Jee advanced , what would be end result if he gets a good rank in advanced? this normalization made life miserable for the students,thanks to kapil sibal for his great experiments with students life.

My son  scored  83  percent  frm  andhra state board(intermediate)2013.he did his jee mains well, expecting 270/360.he is well prepared for jee advanced too. I wanted to if he doesnt fall in to the category of 20 percentile but  get  filtered for Jee advanced , what would be end result if he gets a good rank in advanced?

this normalization made life miserable for the students,thanks to kapil sibal for his great experiments with students life.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago

You can go to the homepage of askIITians.com . There you will find out the rank and college predictor which you can use for finding out the rank, the branch and college options available for you after filling out your marks or rank and other credentials.

------------------------------x--------------------------

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free