I have just entered class 11th. I have already had a taste of competiotion for the last two years and performed well.!! Passionate about going to IIT , I wanna know the best possible books For the exam.!! Please recommend smartly becoz it's not possible to buy all the books coz they are really expensive.! :)

I have just entered class 11th. I have already had a taste of competiotion for the last two years and performed well.!!
Passionate about going to IIT , I wanna know the best possible books For the exam.!!
Please recommend smartly becoz it's not possible to buy all the books coz they are really expensive.! :)

Grade:11

3 Answers

NEERAJ PATHAK IIT-BHU
39 Points
11 years ago

you already had the taste of competition for last two years?? may i know where??

anyways...first learn to spell competition correctly and then boast about your taste and performance.

as far as books are concerned, the choice depends on whether you are going to take a coaching or you have decided to prepare by urself.if you are preparing by urself den go for arihant publications maths books, physics by hc verma and den for d c pandey, and for organic practise go for arihant organic.

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
11 years ago

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Akash Kumar Dutta
98 Points
11 years ago

arihant books

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free