It really disappoints me to see that the credibility of the reputed institutes of Kota with respect to the number of students and attrition of faculties has changed drastically. I was totally confused when it came to joining a merited brand that could ensure me of success in the upcoming JEE. The facts and figures that have come up recently are puzzling and shocking too. But it’s these facts and figures that ultimately aid us in choosing the right brand. Let’s take into consideration the top institutes of Kota i.e. the Bansal, Resonance, Vibrant and Motion. Just being big brands is not enough. What matters at the end of the day is the quality from the perspective of results as well as moral values that these organizations impart. Education in India is not just about getting grades; our parents also strive to make us better individuals. If we enroll in an institution which pays students to click their pictures for advertising their success ratio of those cracking the entrance, what example are we setting for those who, in the coming future, would look for options that could guarantee success? See these facts and figures so that you refrain from falling into the trap of the so called BIG BRANDS. The faculties of Bansal have been moving out of the organization since a couple of years now. This year, some of them moved to Eduwave. The new faculties there are not so renowned subject experts which makes it very clear that they are there just to gain experience so that they move to other institutes in future. If we go back in time, the parking lot of Bansal was just not quite enough to accommodate the bicycles that the students generally use to commute but now it’s a different story. They have lost a considerable number of students. (Rating) Now let’s talk about Vibrant. This institute was founded and nurtured by 7 HOD faculties of Bansal which has now led to some internal disputes amongst the staff there. Due to this, the students studying there feel neglected, their preparations are hampered and they start to look for better options even in the mid of their sessions. (Rating) Motion of Kota became popular by the sole contribution of Nitin Vijay (NV), an IITian who still continues to be the only good faculty there. The rest of the faculties remain to be of an average level and this is the only reason that Motion emphasizes on giving admissions to only high scoring students so that they attain maximum results from minimum endeavor. As a result, the average students join different institutes for topic based courses. (Rating) Resonance started growing rapidly and reached in the top most institutions of Kota in a very short span but organizations really degrade when their priority changes from that of imparting education to monetary. Etoos and Eduwave have emerged as the most promising brands in the field of JEE preparation. This is why faculties of Bansal moved to Eduwave and Etoos recently roped in 11 faculties of resonance. The faculties of Resonance who recently joined Etoos are the best from what they had but those from Bansal who joined Eduwave are not that experienced and renowned which undeniably makes Etoos a better and more preferred brand to be associated with. Being number one in the Korean education, Etoos ventured in India only two years ago and they have been conducting sessions for the topic based courses for the 3 rd year now. This year onwards they have also come up with the 1 year and 2 year classroom programs thus focusing on the individual needs of the students. Apart from this, the online lecture rooms and self-study rooms are added advantages for students to study after offline classes. After visiting these institutes personally, I could infer that maybe only 1 or 2 of the organizations dedicated time to counsel and explain the details of the best suitable programs for me. Though Etoos is just at its sprouting stage but from whatever updates I have read so far and also after visiting the academy, have come to know that it definitely is a student centric brand. So what would you choose? Just big advertisements don’t work well. We today are getting very smart in choosing the brands as the competition every year gets tougher and we cannot afford to choose a brand that can be too taxing for us. Statistics like these definitely help to make the right choice as our future depends on these crucial years of preparation. Look for yourself. Do you want to feel cheated after enrolling with an organization for such a long period? The obvious answer is a no. So choose wisely because there is nothing that can make up for the time lost. http://www.kota.etoosindia.com

It really disappoints me to see that the credibility of the reputed institutes of Kota with respect to the number of students and attrition of faculties has changed drastically. I was totally confused when it came to joining a merited brand that could ensure me of success in the upcoming JEE. The facts and figures that have come up recently are puzzling and shocking too. But it’s these facts and figures that ultimately aid us in choosing the right brand. Let’s take into consideration the top institutes of Kota i.e. the Bansal, Resonance, Vibrant and Motion. Just being big brands is not enough. What matters at the end of the day is the quality from the perspective of results as well as moral values that these organizations impart.

Education in India is not just about getting grades; our parents also strive to make us better individuals. If we enroll in an institution which pays students to click their pictures for advertising their success ratio of those cracking the entrance, what example are we setting for those who, in the coming future, would look for options that could guarantee success? See these facts and figures so that you refrain from falling into the trap of the so called BIG BRANDS.

The faculties of Bansal have been moving out of the organization since a couple of years now. This year, some of them moved to Eduwave. The new faculties there are not so renowned subject experts which makes it very clear that they are there just to gain experience so that they move to other institutes in future. If we go back in time, the parking lot of Bansal was just not quite enough to accommodate the bicycles that the students generally use to commute but now it’s a different story. They have lost a considerable number of students. (Rating)

Now let’s talk about Vibrant. This institute was founded and nurtured by 7 HOD faculties of Bansal which has now led to some internal disputes amongst the staff there. Due to this, the students studying there feel neglected, their preparations are hampered and they start to look for better options even in the mid of their sessions. (Rating)

Motion of Kota became popular by the sole contribution of Nitin Vijay (NV), an IITian who still continues to be the only good faculty there. The rest of the faculties remain to be of an average level and this is the only reason that Motion emphasizes on giving admissions to only high scoring students so that they attain maximum results from minimum endeavor. As a result, the average students join different institutes for topic based courses. (Rating)

Resonance started growing rapidly and reached in the top most institutions of Kota in a very short span but organizations really degrade when their priority changes from that of imparting education to monetary. Etoos and Eduwave have emerged as the most promising brands in the field of JEE preparation. This is why faculties of Bansal moved to Eduwave and Etoos recently roped in 11 faculties of resonance.

The faculties of Resonance who recently joined Etoos are the best from what they had but those from Bansal who joined Eduwave are not that experienced and renowned which undeniably makes Etoos a better and more preferred brand to be associated with. Being number one in the Korean education, Etoos ventured in India only two years ago and they have been conducting sessions for the topic based courses for the 3rd year now. This year onwards they have also come up with the 1 year and 2 year classroom programs thus focusing on the individual needs of the students. Apart from this, the online lecture rooms and self-study rooms are added advantages for students to study after offline classes.

After visiting these institutes personally, I could infer that maybe only 1 or 2 of the organizations dedicated time to counsel and explain the details of the best suitable programs for me. Though Etoos is just at its sprouting stage but from whatever updates I have read so far and also after visiting the academy, have come to know that it definitely is a student centric brand. So what would you choose? Just big advertisements don’t work well. We today are getting very smart in choosing the brands as the competition every year gets tougher and we cannot afford to choose a brand that can be too taxing for us. Statistics like these definitely help to make the right choice as our future depends on these crucial years of preparation.

Look for yourself. Do you want to feel cheated after enrolling with an organization for such a long period? The obvious answer is a no. So choose wisely because there is nothing that can make up for the time lost.

http://www.kota.etoosindia.com

Grade:12

1 Answers

smita singh
19 Points
10 years ago

I agree! Today most of the institutions pay more attention to earning as much as they can rather than taking care of the student''s studies. I also heard that the faculties of resonance joined Etoos recently. With new institutions like these coming up, it has become easier for the students now  to make the right choice.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free