Currently I am in 12th standard. I am in a dilemma that should i drop for iit preparation or should take admission in any other private college. My 11 th concepts are weak so i may not able to crack JEE main and other entrance exam since i was not tutored well by teachers. Should I take drop or not. Does new pattern will have any affect. I am ready to go even Kota. Also tell me the Best coaching institute. Please guide me.

Currently I am in 12th standard.
I am in a dilemma that should i drop for iit preparation or should take admission in any other private college.
My 11 th concepts are weak so i may not able to crack JEE main and other entrance exam since i was not tutored well by teachers.

Should I take drop or not. Does new pattern will have any affect.

I am ready to go even Kota. Also tell me the Best coaching institute.

Please guide me.

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Ayush Shaw
33 Points
11 years ago

Well the best coaching institute is Askiitians Onlin yaar I to am a student And The teach ecah and evry concept Requierd just at you home on ur computer. You shall save much time of travel if u enroll here , and The best part the have very good books and Daliy practice papers.. the test series is awesome no need to wait for results Give the exam press the submit button and get your result ,all india rank and Even the solution of the question, also your storng part of The subject

pvn s
37 Points
11 years ago

Drop a year only if you are close miss this year, else i would suggest you to join btech and prepare simultaneously .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free