Hello sir, I have registered for JEE(main) paper 1 only. Now I came to know that JEE(main) paper 2 is for geting architucture colleges other than iits. Now I want to register for JEE(main) paper 2, but in rules it is mentioned that no corrections are allowed & person filling multiple application forms will not able to sit for exam. I have paid the exam fee of Paper1 but the bank reciept, X class marksheeet, Application form & photograph are not sended yet. Please do reply your suggestion for regestering in Paper 2.

Hello sir, I have registered for JEE(main) paper 1 only. Now I came to know that JEE(main) paper 2 is for geting architucture colleges other than iits. Now I want to register for JEE(main) paper 2, but in rules it is mentioned that no corrections are allowed & person filling multiple application forms will not able to sit for exam. I have paid the exam fee of Paper1 but the bank reciept, X class marksheeet, Application form & photograph are not sended yet. Please do reply your suggestion for regestering in Paper 2.

Grade:

1 Answers

sushant subhash rajbhar
17 Points
11 years ago

you better write a application to the executive director of cbse !!!

or u can call the helpline no of cbse  18001803456!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free