Hi, I have applied for JEE main 2013. The photo which i have pasted on confirmation page is without digital name and date.Please guide me what to do now.Shall i resend it again. Name- Aswani Kumar Application Number-30026056

Hi,

I have applied for JEE main 2013. The photo which i have pasted on confirmation page is without digital name and date.Please guide me what to do now.Shall i resend it again.

Name- Aswani Kumar
Application Number-30026056

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Ashwani Kumar,

The best way out is to contact them and give them your application form Number and then seeking their help in that case. If they want you to send another Application form which they most probably would not ask to,then you will have to send it but just contact them before sending another application form. 

I know several cases when students have made this mistake both in the submission of IIT-JEE Form and AIEEE forms and when they reported the concerned authorities,they were asked to give their Application numbers and were exempted from sending another application form .

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Ashwani Kumar
18 Points
11 years ago

Hi,

Please let me know who to contact with JEE  main.I tried many numbers but all are busy always.Can i send them an application.

Thanks,

Indu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free