I want a really tough prob book in maths for iit (preferably subjective) - I hv already done Arihant series for math & also new pattern maths - arihant and Im doing rankers study material - fiitjee. I want aleast 90% of the iit portions to be covered and dont mind if the probs are beyond iit level - till reasonable level. I also wish atleast the tough probs to hv solns if not all. Pls reply assuming tht this year thr will be the toughest iit ppr. ( I want to come in the top 50 ). As far as i hv noticed pls suggest: 1. A prob book in maths - SK Goyal - Arihant 2. Problems in maths with hints and solns - V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova 3. Problems Plus in iit Maths - A.Das Gupta although im willing to do only one out of these ( bttr suggestions r welcomd ) if resonable i can do two also - assuming i can devote a months time and full concentration.pls reply , im a serious aspirant.

I want a really tough prob book in maths for iit (preferably subjective) - I hv already done Arihant series for math & also new pattern maths - arihant and Im doing rankers study material - fiitjee. I want aleast 90% of the iit portions to be covered and dont mind if the probs are beyond iit level - till reasonable level. I also wish atleast the tough probs to hv solns if not all. Pls reply assuming tht this year thr will be the toughest iit ppr. ( I want to come in the top 50 ). As far as i hv noticed pls suggest:
1. A prob book in maths - SK Goyal - Arihant
2. Problems in maths with hints and solns - V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova
3. Problems Plus in iit Maths - A.Das Gupta
although im willing to do only one out of these ( bttr suggestions r welcomd ) if resonable i can do two also - assuming i can devote a months time and full concentration.pls reply , im a serious aspirant.

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

muhammed . nabeel
43 Points
11 years ago

Best of luck

pray for me also...

Kunal
22 Points
8 years ago
Those books aren`t that hard. They`re ideal for IIT. However if you want some serious stuff, I suggest try Arthur Engel or Titu Andrescuu.
Sumit raj
11 Points
7 years ago
You have enough book for cracking IIT jee if you solve then you are in right track . I Think you are telling lie bcouz I hope that you had to study physics chemistry math not only you are focusing on math then why you are telling lie solve it first and then ask with me and really there is not any hard book that enough

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free