Sir, i am studying in 11th class. I want to know that is coaching really a need to crack iit. If not than what should be the right way for preparing for the iit. What should be the time table, how to study, how to plan to complete the vast syllabe of JEE? Please help. Thank you.

Sir, i am studying in 11th class. I want to know that is coaching really a need to crack iit. If not than what should be the right way for preparing for the iit. What should be the time table, how to study, how to plan to complete the vast syllabe of JEE? Please help. Thank you.

Grade:

3 Answers

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN
65 Points
11 years ago

Yes , acc. to me a student gets the appropriate environment in a good coaching institute from where his base to iit becomes clear.

Whereas in school we are not at all directed to iit or any other competitive exam , we are only taught only the very basic concepts at school, which dont help in cracking iit .

Blazing Ruler
37 Points
11 years ago

Most of the people will not be able to be as dedicated for JEEE preparation as they would have been had they joined any coaching. So the better choice will be to join a coaching.

Blazing Ruler
37 Points
11 years ago

Most of the people will not be able to be as dedicated for JEEE preparation as they would have been had they joined any coaching. So the better choice will be to join a coaching.

If you could not afford it then ask one of your trustable friends as of what he is being taught and if possible buy a coaching material and solve it thouroughly. Do the test papers after borrowing them from your friend. You can even utilise the internet. A lot of stuff is here.

Please approve my answer.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free