sir i am in give class 12 cbse board exam this year and aiso iit jee paper but i not do well in both and i have only 56.2% in boards and i am very serious about 1 year preparation of board and iseet and i will do it i am in not overconfidence i will regular from last month .my confusion is that at time of filling application form if i fill 12 th pass then what i should fill in percentage coloum . or say me that i am fill there 12 appering then there is no problem there by submiitig improvment at the time of admission in iit collage please tell me as soon as possible .

sir i am in give class 12 cbse board exam this year and aiso iit jee paper but i not do well in both  and i have only 56.2% in boards and i am very serious about 1 year preparation of board and iseet and i will do it i am in not overconfidence i will regular from last month .my confusion is that at time of filling application form if i fill 12 th pass then what i should fill in percentage coloum . or say me that i am fill there 12 appering then there is no problem there by submiitig improvment at the time of admission in iit collage please tell me as soon as possible .

Grade:12

1 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
5 years ago
Dear Student
I hope your query must have been resolved by now.We are closing it from our end.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free