I have very poor knowledge in 11th and 12th subjects. I only got about 67% in board exam with only 59.6% in pcm. i have only 47 in mathematics. this is the story of my 12th standard. earlier i studied well and scored abouve 90 in my 10th board exams. So here is my question can i write the jee again? should i need to improve my scores to write jee? I dont plan on joining any special courses or tution for jee. I am planning on dedicated self study. Can you suggest some books/ebooks which will help me?

I have very poor knowledge in 11th and 12th subjects. I only got about 67% in board exam with only 59.6% in pcm. i have only 47 in mathematics. this is the story of my 12th standard. earlier i studied well and scored abouve 90 in my 10th board exams. So here is my question

can i write the jee again?

should i need to improve my scores to write jee?

I dont plan on joining any special courses or tution for jee. I am planning on dedicated self study.

Can you suggest some books/ebooks which will help me?

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

samadipa saha
31 Points
11 years ago

this year the eligibility criteria was an aggregate of 60 percent in boards.and as for books are concerned u can refer hc verma for physics and M.L. khanna for maths n the ABC books for all PCM....if u lyk my reply, then dont forget to approve it.....Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free