I am a dropper. i have Arihant series for maths ,sl loney, hall and knight, HCV for physics,IE Irodov and Resnick Halliday,MTG series for physics, Dinesh objective for chemistry, Morrison Boyd,Arihant organic, FIITJEE RSM, BANSAL CLASSROOM MATERIALS. Please help to choose the right books among them

I am a dropper. i have Arihant series for maths ,sl loney, hall and knight, HCV for physics,IE Irodov and Resnick Halliday,MTG series for physics, Dinesh objective for chemistry, Morrison Boyd,Arihant organic, FIITJEE RSM, BANSAL CLASSROOM MATERIALS. Please help to choose the right books among them

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Akash Verma
36 Points
11 years ago

buddy concentrate only on 1 study material only....
I would recommend you to finish your rsm in 3.5 months then go for other books...
make your time table and study for 10 hours daily, you will be able to compelete it in that time...

thanxx..:) 

anil kumar
38 Points
11 years ago

Arihant for maths hcv,arihant for physics irodov,resnik and halladay arw of high standards hcv is enough bt if u wanna get complete knowledge abt all chapters in physics go for resnik and halladay For chemistry op tandon,arihant or objective chemistry r enough

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free