i want to prepair for iit entrance exam. please suggest me the best books for preparation. the books that i already have are:- physics=hc verma,pradeep maths=dinesh,chemistry=pradeep&modern. the books that i thought of buying are=irodov physics,M L khanna maths,op aggarwal chemistry. please tell me the best books for my preparation.

i want to prepair for iit entrance exam.

please suggest me the best books for preparation.

the books that i already have are:-

physics=hc verma,pradeep

maths=dinesh,chemistry=pradeep&modern.

the books that i thought of buying are=irodov physics,M L khanna maths,op aggarwal chemistry.

please tell me the best books for my preparation.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Shubham Rohilla
7 Points
11 years ago

Best books are

physics : HC Verma , Arihant DC pandey , NCERT(must read it carefully) , IE Irodov (for extra practice touch it if you have completed the above books because this book contains questions with multiple thinking concepts which you can crack after a good understanding of chapter).SOLVE MAXIMUM QUESTION AS YOU CAN

Mathematics : Firstly NCERT then Practice all the assignments given by your teacher then TMH then M L Khanna.

Go for maximum problem solving for mathematics (SOLVE MAXIMUM QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN)

Chemistry : Firstly go through NCERT and the notes given by your teacher , Numerical Chemistry by Dr. P Bahadur for physical chemistry solve maximum questions like that of mathematics (SOLVE MAXIMUM QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN), Himanshu Pandey for Organic Chemistry (Only for IIT JEE)+ for more questions solve MS Chauhan.

Ask your teacher for your questions do not hesitate.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free