I am in class 11th there is a cohing in my city whose classes held every day for 4 hours. And I am also going to school every day. So should I join this coaching ? Can I get time for self study.

I am in class 11th there is a cohing in my city whose classes held every day for 4 hours. And I am also going to school every day.

So should I join this coaching ? Can I get time for self study.

Grade:

3 Answers

Abhinav Saini
30 Points
11 years ago

Well, if the 4-Hour duration is for one subject, then Id prefer not to join this centre, because thats too much to handle along with school.

And if the institute teaches all the three subjects in that 4 hour time, still you should not join it as its not good to have all the three subjects in a single day.

What u should do is find teachers who independently teaches only one subject on alternate days, so that you can get enough time to revise and study yourself.

prachi sharma
24 Points
11 years ago

coaching classes r neccesary for competitve xams.. bt if u want to concntrate only on boards preparation den deres no need of it.. u must go wid ur school doing so ll give u gud marks in 12th boards as well ea 100% selection in aieee..
PLZ APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING YES BELOW Smile

Wayam Soni
4 Points
11 years ago

If I will do not join any choching and do self study....?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free