I have appeared for IIT JEE 2012 and I have no chance of getting selected. Then, is reappearing for IIT JEE 2013 a good choice? as I dream to be an IITian. But then again comes the question that I am utilizing an whole year for this and is it worthwhile? or should I take admission to any other engineering examination? Also, I would like to ask if I get minimum marks in the Qualifying examination, do I have to reapper it for IIT JEE 2013 or these marks are considered for IIT JEE 2013 too?

I have appeared for IIT JEE 2012 and I have no chance of getting selected. Then, is reappearing for IIT JEE 2013  a good choice? as I dream to be an IITian. But then again comes the question that I am utilizing an whole year for this and is it worthwhile? or should I take admission to any other engineering examination? Also, I would like to ask if I get minimum marks in the Qualifying examination, do I have to reapper it for IIT JEE 2013 or these marks are considered for IIT JEE 2013 too?

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

sam frank
14 Points
12 years ago

Check out the latest aieee solutions 2012, aieee 2012 solutions, 2012 aieee solutions, solution of aieee 2012 for popular aieee examination questions only on askIITians.comhttp://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2012-solutions.html

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Yashdeep Pandey,

I know it is hard when it comes to dropping a year but you know if it is really worth it because only you know where you stand after taking this IIT-JEE 2012 examination. The qualifying examination has to be taken again in 2013 dear.

You know what your capabilities and what your limits are and how much & how well you have prepared for JEE .

A word of advice from me .

" Never take JEE 2013 light becaus eit is your life on line . You have dropped a year and you have no second chances this time around . You gotta always remind yourself that you are in a do or die game & get yourself commited with your books & problems all day."

Never give up because nothing in this world can be easily got . Pains & Sufferings are a must in our life and keep this in mind ...."No Pain,No Gain"

Regards,

AskIITians expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free