Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have appeared for IIT JEE 2012 and I have no chance of getting selected. Then, is reappearing for IIT JEE 2013 a good choice? as I dream to be an IITian. But then again comes the question that I am utilizing an whole year for this and is it worthwhile? or should I take admission to any other engineering examination? Also, I would like to ask if I get minimum marks in the Qualifying examination, do I have to reapper it for IIT JEE 2013 or these marks are considered for IIT JEE 2013 too?

I have appeared for IIT JEE 2012 and I have no chance of getting selected. Then, is reappearing for IIT JEE 2013  a good choice? as I dream to be an IITian. But then again comes the question that I am utilizing an whole year for this and is it worthwhile? or should I take admission to any other engineering examination? Also, I would like to ask if I get minimum marks in the Qualifying examination, do I have to reapper it for IIT JEE 2013 or these marks are considered for IIT JEE 2013 too?

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

sam frank
14 Points
9 years ago

Check out the latest aieee solutions 2012, aieee 2012 solutions, 2012 aieee solutions, solution of aieee 2012 for popular aieee examination questions only on askIITians.comhttp://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2012-solutions.html

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
9 years ago

Dear Yashdeep Pandey,

I know it is hard when it comes to dropping a year but you know if it is really worth it because only you know where you stand after taking this IIT-JEE 2012 examination. The qualifying examination has to be taken again in 2013 dear.

You know what your capabilities and what your limits are and how much & how well you have prepared for JEE .

A word of advice from me .

" Never take JEE 2013 light becaus eit is your life on line . You have dropped a year and you have no second chances this time around . You gotta always remind yourself that you are in a do or die game & get yourself commited with your books & problems all day."

Never give up because nothing in this world can be easily got . Pains & Sufferings are a must in our life and keep this in mind ...."No Pain,No Gain"

Regards,

AskIITians expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free