hello sir.i completed my 11th. my is not central syllabus. i have a problem i didnot concentrate on iit in my 11th.but im sure i will work hard and crack iit. in my 12 i need to read 11th +12th.i want to know the right technique to prepare. help me according to the new pattern of iseet im attempting in 2013

hello sir.i completed my 11th. my is not central syllabus. i have a problem

i didnot concentrate on iit in my 11th.but im sure i will work hard and crack iit. in my 12 i need to read 11th +12th.i want to know the right technique to prepare. help me according to the new pattern of iseet im attempting in 2013

Grade:11

4 Answers

Rahul Kumar
131 Points
12 years ago

Hi

ISEET news is not anounced officialy yet, so keep preparing according to current pattern as of now

Regards

Kolla Raja Sekhar
51 Points
12 years ago

U can prepare both the syllabi now also if u work hard...... go on with topics which are being taught to you in your institute and in addition to those, learn 1 topic of 11th every week......

in ISEET, it is told that logical reasoning questions will appear for about 40%..... So, Concentrate even on that part....

Read the following Book:

Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal (for Logical Reasoning Section) &

Also Concentrate on your board exams....coz it has 20% weightage....

Work Hard, All the Best......

Kolla Raja Sekhar
51 Points
12 years ago

If you Want the book, Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal, i will send it to your e-mail id, you can download it from there..... send me your e-mail id.... my e-mail id is "rajaajay37@gmail.com".......

PRIYANKA PALIWAL
18 Points
11 years ago

Please can u send me the book...its my humble request to you.

My email id is priyankapaliwal_1995@yahoo.in

thanks,

priyanka

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free